Babel extension failed to work properly. Some research showed that the current virtual machine runs an older version of PHP. Now that it works, we learned that the Babel extension needs some changes to the CSS.
It may sound odd, but working with the code, testing and learning what more needs to be done works well for us. We have made a lot of progress.
Over the weekend MinuteElectron and Denny have worked on an install script for Semantic MediaWiki. This is basic Semantic MediaWiki only. It installs clean and it uninstalls clean.
The next thing to get on-line is the Configure extension; we hope that this will give us even more possibilities in our testing environment.